We stand steadfast in protecting the privacy of the customers and users who connect with our services and site. In this regard, we have outlined certain rules and regulations that state how we safeguard your confidentiality by all means. Therefore, you are requested to once review the following privacy rules and give your consent to them likewise.
Use of personal information
- We collect personal information of the visitors and customers at different times such as when any customer gets registered, when any customer places the order, when any customer makes the payment, etc. The collected information consists of name, location, IP address, e-mail id, and phone number.
- We strictly do not transmit or forward any personal details of the customer and writer to any third-party.
- We employ the safest and reliable databases which after final submission eradicates the completed work. In this manner, the written work becomes the sole property of the customer and we do not have any concern with it later.
- We are a lawful academic writing service and are accountable for legal rights attached to our site. In this regard, we hold legitimate rights to reveal the information as per the legal matters.
Safe payment gateways
- We offer an extensive range of payment process that is globally recognized and accepted including PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, American Express, 2Checkout, Master Card Bank Transfers, and Skrill.
- Since all the payment system is carried out between the customer and third party merchant, we do not reserve any responsibility for saving your account details.
Secured order delivery process
- After the order delivery, we do not share, reuse, resell, or distribute the work to any website or third-party.
- Our databases save records of the work for a specified timeline in order to systematise the work history.
- After successful submission, the work becomes the asset of the customer only.